Coordinator, Technical Partner Integration
United Kingdom, England, WokingIT
The Co-Ordinator will work across project workstreams within the commercial technology portfolio supporting the team’s Technology Partners by ensuring delivery of technology activation roadmaps, authentic technical storytelling and new initiatives to onboard and activate new partners.
McLaren Racing’s IT team work across the entire racing team, from track to factory, the team provides a wide variety of IT services. As experts in their field, the IT function works alongside the team and our partners to help deliver new services.
We continue to develop an exciting digital roadmap with our partners to deliver across the business, creating an agenda for change over next 12 months and beyond. As part of the team, you will be open to new opportunities to integrate the latest technology from our partners.
This role will support the team on the service and activation of current partners and also profiling new partners to join the team in the technical space. You will work across a variety of departments throughout the McLaren Racing Team ensuring communications, brand activations and technical integrations remain authentic.
You will be leading the definition and profiling of new technical categories and work with the Partnership development team to build out new strategies, oversee integration work and support in the sales process.
The Co-Ordinator will work alongside the Head of Commercial Technology but support the entire team to ensure the delivery of technical roadmaps and support in the activation of contractual partner activities.
The role will also collaborate closely with the Partnership team to ensure tracking of key activities, keeping briefs up to date and coordinating resources accordingly.
The Coordinator’s main responsibilities are defined below, it is acknowledged that this role will evolve as the team activities evolves and further accountabilities and tasks will be added.
- Status reporting for each partner and ongoing team projects.
- Ownership of executive team briefs for key events.
- Project plans for technical activations.
- Coordination of team activity for partner appearances.
- Tracking of team key performance indicators.
To join our race for performance, you’ll need:
- Experience of project management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
- Ability to liaise between departments and partners, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating within your team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and develop meaningful relationships.
- Strong strategic thinking and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager.
What can McLaren offer?
We strive to provide a fun, innovative, collaborative and open culture where everyone’s input is welcome, and everyone feels part of our achievements. We work hard to create a culture of continuous improvement and support this with a proactive approach to management and personal development.
McLaren Racing is based at the iconic McLaren Technology Centre on the edge of Woking. Our large campus includes a gym, swimming pool, restaurant and indoor and outdoor break-out areas, as well as direct access to park land. MTC is connected to Woking mainline station via regular shuttle buses, from which London Waterloo is a 32min train ride.
We encourage hybrid working patterns to give you options to balance your home life and hobbies with your work, and offer a comprehensive package of benefits including private healthcare, car schemes, life insurance and generous pension contributions.