Woking, England, United KingdomFinance & Procurement
Purpose of the Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst to join the McLaren Racing F1 Finance Partnering Team. The successful candidate will possess an innovative ‘can-do’ attitude, with a high level of attention to detail, enabling the preparation of high quality, data driven insight, analysis and commentary to support the Finance Team and the wider Operations Function.
This role will be working in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment, and you will be comfortable dealing with high volume of workload and will require flexibility in working hours. You will work closely with Director / Head of level colleagues and all those with budget ownership responsibilities.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual summaries related to inventory accuracy.
- Troubleshoot and resolve inventory data issues that arise, working in collaboration with the project management team.
- Compile, analyse, and evaluate data to inform financial projections and support Cost Cap compliance.
- Identify root causes and disconnects to help management develop resolutions to inventory inaccuracies, work order release issues and material flow issues.
- Develop strong partnerships between Operations, finance and other business functions.
- Recommend and support implementation of process changes and system enhancements based on findings.
- Communicate your findings effectively and follow through with actions to help drive improvements.
- Developing internal Power BI reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master’s in business, business administration, accounting or equivalent experience.
- Part-qualified (ACCA/ACA) desirable
- Experience in Manufacturing industry
- Excellent Excel & IT skills, Power BI desirable
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well under pressure and demonstrate emotional resilience and intelligence in the face of competing demands
- Creative problem solver able to use technical skills and relationships to implement solutions
- The drive, determination and commitment to get things done and get results
- Displays a professional curiosity to seek opportunities for continual improvement
- Recognising key relationships and making conscious effort to build rapport irrespective of status
What McLaren can offer?
We strive to provide a fun, innovative, collaborative and open culture where everyone’s input is welcome, and everyone feels part of our achievements. We work hard to create a culture of continuous improvement and support this with a proactive approach to management and personal development.
McLaren Racing is based at the iconic McLaren Technology Centre on the edge of Woking. Our large campus includes a gym, swimming pool, restaurant and indoor and outdoor break-out areas, as well as direct access to park land. MTC is connected to Woking mainline station via regular shuttle buses, from which London Waterloo is a 32min train ride.
We encourage hybrid working patterns to give you options to balance your home life and hobbies with your work, and offer a comprehensive package of benefits including private healthcare, car schemes, life insurance and generous pension contributions.