Laminator - Contract (2023 build)
United Kingdom, , WokingF1 - Production
We have a number of contract positions for Laminators to support our 2023 F1 car build, with main responsibilities being to produce composite laminates to a high standard and to tight deadlines. We have shifts available on both day and night shifts.
- Production and laminating of F1 car components
- Mould preparation, manufacture and maintenance
- Vacuum bagging of components
- Operation of autoclaves
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in motorsport, aerospace or sub-contractor is preferable
- Experience with Class A structural work
- Pre-preg laminating experience
- Closed moulding
- Consolidation checks
- Experience with rohacell/machined foams
- Ability to read and draw information from engineering drawings/manuals
- Have a good knowledge base of materials
F1 is a fast-paced environment that provides certain challenges, however, this is where skilled laminators can showcase their work, and even see it race at the weekend! You’ll be proactive and self-motivated, offering solutions to problems where possible. Most importantly, you’ll be a team player, comfortable communicating with people at all levels, and have a positive approach to situations.
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager.