Senior Specialist, Digital Marketing Platforms - 12 months Fixed Term Contract
United Kingdom, England, WokingIT
McLaren Racing’s IT team work across the entire racing team, from track to factory, the team provide a wide variety of IT services. As experts in their field, the IT function work alongside the team and our partners to help deliver new services.
We continue to develop an exciting digital roadmap to deliver across the business, creating an agenda for change over next 12 months and beyond. As part of the team, you will be open to new opportunities alongside the latest technology from our partners.
This role will support the business on critical systems for fan and partner engagement, detail technical roadmaps and get hands on with data integrations. You will work closely with the Head of Commercial Technology and alongside the digital and social teams.
The role will assist the team technically in designing and implementing a strategic roadmap for thew long-term success of the CRM program. This will be a foundational role in the digital and social team and will require the individual to support and deliver digital initiatives with full autonomy and some guidance from the Principal, IT Digital Architect.
- Design and development of the CRM environment to support our fan database engagement.
- Partner with the Digital and Social team as the main point of contact for technical CRM activities.
- Deliver key technical integrations and key database integrations.
- Deliver roadmap for CRM environment and maintain existing systems.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties including software vendors to implement systems, upgrades, and changes to ensure smooth operations.
- Have a deep understanding of the CRM systems with a view to advise the business as to how they could / should be utilised effectively.
- Key accountability in creating and maintaining system documentation.
- Support the Head of Commercial Technology and ensure systems are sufficiently flexible to respond to business demand.
To join our race for performance, you’ll need:
- Experience working on projects in eCommerce/customer domains.
- Strong strategic thinking and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Diagnosis and resolution of data related errors.
- Experience of database and component integration.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good investigative and diagnostic skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital technologies available (non-technical) and keen interest in the development of technologies, platforms and ways of interacting in an omni-channel working environment.
What can McLaren offer?
We strive to provide a fun, innovative, collaborative and open culture where everyone’s input is welcome, and everyone feels part of our achievements. We work hard to create a culture of continuous improvement and support this with a proactive approach to management and personal development.
McLaren Racing is based at the iconic McLaren Technology Centre on the edge of Woking. Our large campus includes a gym, swimming pool, restaurant and indoor and outdoor break-out areas, as well as direct access to park land. MTC is connected to Woking mainline station via regular shuttle buses, from which London Waterloo is a 32min train ride.
We encourage hybrid working patterns to give you options to balance your home life and hobbies with your work, and offer a comprehensive package of benefits including private healthcare, car schemes, life insurance and generous pension contributions.